Saturday, June 26, 2004

Ramblings on a Saturday night

First up, thanks to those who've provided feedback ranging from compliments on my creativity, nice start to the blog, and the ever familiar, "Oh, that's what blogging is!" I hope that you'll all come back every so often and stay in touch.

Perhaps more experienced bloggers can shed some light for me but I had the wildest bout of anxiety that started after I laid in bed thinking I'd pass right out from the state of exhaustion I was in right up until an hour or so ago. I just kept thinking about what my next post would be and now here I am posting at least partly about the thought process that somehow evolved into this post - I think.?. I both hope and suspect this anxiety will subside as I grow more comfortable with the medium.

I was hoping to figure out how to get pictures up but I am not there yet. I have updated my profile however so feel free to wander over there for more on what makes me me.

The poor weather today had me down a bit as I was hoping to finally take the first dip in my pool but that will have to wait. I think I'll go now as there are many thoughts and only so much space for one post. I look forward to having you back soon.

Until next time, May God Bless You All!

No comments: