Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Catching up with Me

I have been working with computers for 26 years of my life. Being a technical professional, I try my best to stay on top of modern technological trends. Blogging, somehow got away from me for the longest time. Though I've heard the term "blog", I had not taken the initiative to explore blogging until my friend Jill mentioned that she started one.

After reading Jill's blog, I went to some of the blogs linked from hers , then continued to check out links from other blogs (frankly until I was blogged out for that day). After looking at a number of blogs and the way they are used, I decided to give it a try, and From a Whisper to a Scream was born.

It's been about three weeks since my first post and I've found this all to be rewarding in many ways. I've met people online, through their blogs, and have been able to share feeling and thoughts with the blogging community, friends and family, and the entire world that I'm not sure I'd have had the chance to articulate elsewhere. I've even started feeling more self confidence and have begun to find inspiration for new writing ideas (right now my fingers are crossed as today I have come up with an idea for a short story - my goal is to write it and present it here in serial form). Though I have no idea where this blog will lead me from here, I look forward to having you all along for the ride.

Before I go, I'd like to invite you all to check out the blogs that I've linked to, there's a little something for everyone to be found.

Until next time, May God Bless You All!

No comments: