Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Just Checking In

Hello readers. I am only passing through for a brief moment because I want to share the laughter with as many folks as possible. I was just watching the news and they did a short feature on a website where both Bush and Kerry are being "poked" at via a comical animation.

Head on over to http://www.jibjab.com/and laugh you a$$ off!

Actually, before I leave, Linda Ronstadt is a friggin' idiot. Though I agree with her opinions that George Bush is an ass and Michael Moore is a hero (for the time being), there is a time and place for everything. After performing for audiences for more than 30 years, I certainly would expect Ronstadt, or anyone with that many years of "experience" to know how to read their audience. Let's fight the good fight together in an orderly fashion.

For those of you who haven't yet seen, read, or heard, Al Gore's recent statements made at NYU, I strongly recommend doing so; especially if you live in the USA. You can read Gore's comments by clicking on the following link:
Al Gore's Speech

Until next time, May God Bless You All!

No comments: