This is in no particular order and is being written on the fly:
1. If we must hurt, let it only serve to remind us that when we find that which brings us joy, it is worth both the sacrifice and the risk it may take to get it.
2. Before I take my last breath in this life, I get to meet the beautiful people I've grown so fond of in the blogging community.
3. The people of the United States of America to open their eyes, ears, hearts, and minds and realize that our current president is an evil man whose only good intentions are meant for him and those who serve him. Please let this country band together to make him go away.
4. For the families of those who've endured tragedies such as 9/11, any of the many wars, and any of the lesser known but no less tragic events that fill our newscasts nightly to find whatever it is they need to move on and have some happiness and joy in their lives despite the scars these tragedies will leave them with.
5. That I can have the strength and courage to continue to grow as a person, and share what I've learned in this life with others.