Thursday, September 30, 2004

Goth Baby Returns


So here's what 5 spare minutes that coincidentally came after reading that Sprizee, in her best angry mom impersonation, had her [hand on hips] indicating that she just couldn't wait any longer for me to have Goth Baby come out in full makeup.

Though this doesn't represent my best, I am no expert. Therefore, I once again ask for your contributions to the "Have fun with Goth Baby" contest and email entries to me at chrisdaniele@hotmail.com. All entries will be posted!

2 comments:

sprizee said...

Lies people. All lies. Don't fall for it! I sent him two, that's right - not one but TWO, p'shopped goth baby photos, neither of which has yet to see the light of day on this blog.

Okay, so they were crap. Still, STILL - Chris clearly states, and I quote, "All entries will be posted!" Umm, yea...

Chris?

[hands back on hips and in my best Ricky Ricardo voice]

You got some 'splaining to do.

Chris said...

That's a pretty intese comment for 4:14AM! For the record, I have not received Sprizee's picture's I apologize for the misunderstanding. I did send an email to Sprizee with two alternate email addresses so hopefully I'll have those entries soon and I do promise, they will appear on this blog.

In the meantime folks, let's all work up a visual of our dear Sprizee at 4:14AM standing there in her cute little slippers with ahnd on hips doing a Ricky Ricardo impression...

Chris in his best Lucy begins to well up with tears and says, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"