Monday, September 06, 2004

I Laughed at This and other Nonsense

There's a really funny post called That's right. Git'ter done.* at this blog...Sprizee :: A simple girl replete with complications

As I type this, I am watching one of the scariest programs I've ever seen on TV. It is about a family who has 14 children, with a 15th along the way. That is just absolutely NUTS!

The CD In the Pursuit of Leisure by Sugar Ray is a masterpiece.

I made pan-fried pork chops with Basmati Rice for dinner today.

I think it's really odd that they make children's vitamins in the shape of cartoon characters and superheroes. Why are we encouraging cannibalism at such an early age?

I watched none of the recent summer olympics.

Before I typed this line, I enjoyed a wedge of sweet, seedless watermelon.

I have nothing left to say, so I'll say goodbye, for now.

3 comments:

JC said...

Hahaha! That "Git'ter Done" post at the girl's blog was hilarious! Thanks for that laugh!

sprizee said...

Thanks for the compliment Chris.

I was starting to get concerned I might actually have to get a life when blogger was down for over 12 hour (oh the horror!).

But now it's back (praise the lawd!).

[insert canned applause here]

T.J. said...

You and me both S.

I followed you here. That's me in the car behind you. Oh, wait. I don't have a car.

Or live in Seattle.

Anyhow, hi Chris.

T.