Monday, September 27, 2004

SPAMTASTIC

I took a look in the "JUNK" folder of my Yahoo Mail account today only to find a slew of ads that were for either the worlds cheapest software, or penis enlargement. What's funny, is that the spammers use all types of tricks to code the subject line in hopes of bypassing the spam detection tools. I must commend Yahoo for catching these gems taht I share with you:

W:HATS:HEW:ANT ITISBlG:GE:RPE:Nl:S,,

INCREASE PENIIS AT 30% WITH 1st NATURAL MALE ENHANCEMENT

GlVE THE GREATEST GIFT

NEW NATURAL P1LL TO B1GGER YOUR PENIIS ye toward

LATEST PROVEN NATURAL P1LL TO B1GGER YOUR L1TTLE D1CK fell list restaurant

HO:WTO imPres:sHER

E:nl:ArG:eYo:uRD:iC:k

You just have to laugh at this.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Chris, check out www.spamusement.com. This guy is a moderately good artist with a wicked sense of humor; he takes those spam tag lines and makes comics out of them. Some are brilliant.

Chris said...

Thanks Jill - That site made me laugh!!!