Monday, October 11, 2004

Three Things...

I saw this on Sister Sunshine’s Diary and blatantly stole it.

Name 3 things....

1....your ideal salad has on it.
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • One of the following cheeses: Gorgonzola, Feta, or Goat
2....you do religiously in the morning.
  • Pee
  • Damn the sun
  • Wish hateful shit on the alarm clock
3....you look forward to doing in your spare time.
  • Soaking up a good book
  • Avoiding anything needed to be done around the house
  • Blogging
4....you've never done before, but think you will at some point in your life.
  • Travel across the Atlantic
  • Write a book
  • Bungee Jump (not really sure if I ever will, but I think about it often - I've even written a poem on my perception of the experience)
5....you love to do while on vacation.
  • See things from the perspectives of a native (not a tour guide)
  • Learn about the history of where I am
  • Find time to do absolutely nothing but relax
6....you took pictures of in the last month.
  • Nothing, I left my digital camera at my friend's house in Brooklyn (200+ miles away) back in August.
7....you have to do before the end of the day.
  • Cook dinner for the family (I'll be attempting to buck this by offering to take the family to a restaurant)
  • Watch Fear Factor - it is Monday and I am addicted to The Reality Television
  • Go buy a new Iron (current one leaks) and ironing Board (current one looks like it could've had a V-8)
8....you like about your best friend.
  • Does not judge me for any reason, simply accepts me for who I am
  • Knows that fun is really a four letter word (B E E R)
  • Loves music as much as I do

No comments: