Sunday, October 24, 2004

Where am I ?

Since last I posted I have come down with s nasty cold that I am still suffering from. Oh how I need lozenges.

Also, my brother came up from NYC. He is starting a new business and I built 3 new computers for him and set up a network. IT was fun cause we got to hang out for a few days and stay up late like a couple of computer geeks.

Saturday night was a great time at the Fall Festival at church. It was a stray from the usual Christmas Fair and it turned out to be a great night with good food, good libations, good music, and good people.

I'm really worn out from three straight very late nights (into early mornings) getting these computers going. Hopefully, over the next few days I'll get back in the swing of things; I have much to post about.

Until then...have fun and eat your veggies.

1 comment:

sprizee said...

[takes a slug of Nyquil and hands the bottle over]

You're welcome.