Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day - 7:53 am

I am sitting on my sofa in my comfy green sweats, bed head, and unshaven. Today I feel the weight of the world as I sit terrified awaiting the final tallies and discovering who will be the president of our country from January 20th, 2005 and on through the next four years.

Once I submit this post, I will go up and make myself somewhat more presentable to the outside world and head off to vote for John Kerry. I pray that enough people will vote the same way so that we do not have to endure another term with that loser W. And yes, I am perfectly aware that we have no way to know how things will be with Kerry, what I am aware of though is what four more years of Bush will bring and I can't stomach that thought at this time.

So folks, let's get out and do the right thing today. Let's all take a leap of faith together and make John Kerry the next president of our country (and let's not forget that as a bonus, John Edwards would then be our Vice President).

I'll check back with you all later.

No comments: