Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Good Example vs. Bad Example

OK folks, when my arch nemesis the Red Sox won the championship, did I cower, make excuses, or sob? NO! I called my favorite red sox fan and congratulated the team and the fans on a victory well deserved, well earned, and hard fought. I applauded the first sign of sportsmanship and true team spirit in years. I still applaud the team and the fans, however, I must request that someone beat the living crap out of Kevin Millar so as to maybe knock a little sense into the idiot.

Here a quote from Millar the Moron, "Before starting Game 6 (of the ALCS). It was about 35 degrees out there at Yankee Stadium, I went around and got a thing of Jack Daniels and we all did shots of Jack Daniels about 10 minutes before the game. And we won Game 6. So Game 7 of course, we had to do shots of Jack Daniels. And we won Game 7, so guess what? I'm glad we won in Game 4 (in the World Series) because these Crown Royal shots and Jack Daniels shots started to kill me. And that's how the Sox did it. Can you imagine (manager) Terry Francona taking a shot of Crown Royal before Game 4 of the World Series? It's out there now, baby - we were drunk."

The idiot went around and got a "thing of Jack Daniels" not a bottle, a thing. You know, I am an adult, and I really don't have a huge problem with a group of adults making bad decisions as long as they aren't hurting others. I am so disappointed in that one of the beautiful things to come from this world series are the wonderful lessons of hard work, teamwork, and sportsmanship. These are lessons the many kids watching the games could take with them into their own lives as they grow into adolescents and adults. Now, thanks to that schmuck Kevin Millar, they can also take the idea that getting drunk before the big game is how you can win ball games. Good job retard!

No comments: