Sunday, November 14, 2004

It's Chinese for Dinner

So it's been a few days and I've missed you all but life gets in the way sometimes and comes off like one ginat run-on sentence in the middle of these Internets we call home here in Bloggerville.

I am experienced significant back pain today and will be going to the doctor tomorrow to investigate (it probably was a mistake to move a Piano at church today).

This isn't the third sentence because as I learned from Sprizee, there is no third anything - ever.

I recently purchased the following items:
-Spongebob Squarepants Cheez-Its (please, no comment)
-Licourice Altoids (This is not a misprint, in a lovely Blackish Tim)
-Smart Water (I had to check it out...turns out it really is smart, smarter than I in that it got me to pay money for it).

I recently switched Satellite TV providers from DirecTV to DISH Network and am happier (especially since I went for the DVR option which has changed my life).

I clip coupons, and sometimes rememeber to use them.

I'm heading out for Chinese, it's dinner in these parts.

Until next time...Who loves ya baby?

2 comments:

sprizee said...

1) This is my new favorite quote (not just of yours...of the whole entire world, yes all of it!), "So it's been a few days and I've missed you all but life gets in the way sometimes and comes off like one giant run-on sentence in the middle of these Internets we call home here in Bloggerville."

2) Ouch! Hope you're feeling better. If not, the pain killers explain your last post. And hey, where's that poem?

3) Actually, I got stole that from Murphy who stole that from Birdherder and so and and so forth. Sometimes, clearly, there is a three.

4) Cheez-Its? Mmmm. And why did you buy a licorice stuffed Tim? Poor Tim.

5) Skipping commenting on the other random stuff you said, except...

6) Kojack?

Chris said...

Sprizee - You are a never ending source of entertainment and joy.