Monday, November 15, 2004

Off the Top of My Head

The alphabet has been on my mind again. Years ago back in college I wrote a poem called "A Day at the Park" in which the entire poem was 26 words using each letter of the (American english) alphabet in order. Perhaps I shall share that poem with you one day in the future. However...

For some reason, that concept was in my head and the following mess simply blurted from my mind. Here what came from my twisted brain unedited for your _____________ (feel free to fill in the blank with whatever you feel appropriate).


Abject behavior curiously degenerates everything finally great hatred industrial junk knowledge loses miracles never obscure petty quiet radicals silently testify under vigilance waning x-radiation yellow zones

3 comments:

sprizee said...

Tease.

Where's the poem?

Michael said...

I was a little taken with your idea, Chris, and I decided to take the time to write my own. I did, however, take the time for one revision, to change a couple of words and make it a stanza. I had fun with it, and - like Sprizee - I'd love to see the poem you originally wrote.

Chris said...

The poem will appear soon - thanks to Sprizee and Michael, sooner that I thought. See you all soon!