Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Frosty the Snowman



I admit that I am more of a grinch at Christmas time than I probably should be. I spent alot of my younger years in retail enviroments where Christmas runs from August through January - it just got so played out so fast.

However, every year I look forward to seeing Frosty the Snowman. That movie just makes me smile and laugh every time. When Frosy awakens with a big yell of "Happy Birthday!" I'm laughing just typing it! If you've never seent he movie, I strongly recommend it.

2 comments:

sprizee said...

How exactly do you "seent" a movie?

I'm still at work, working...well, kind of. Anyways, Ho Ho Ho.

Jams said...

Merry Christmas, Chris!!!!! And I too am a huge fan of the Frosty man. Although that damn vixen Karen always makes me cry when she cries. So sad!