Friday, December 24, 2004

Grades and Holidays

So here we are on Christmas Eve and I am sitting here grading Final Exams. During my illness, I was able to get my class to agree to switch from a traditional classroom, to an online class. This gave them the advantage of taking a much easier final exam, and having an entire week to complete it on their own time (as opposed to a three hour in-class time limit).

I got another positive report from the doctors. My EEG results show no seizure activity. At this point it is undoubtedly an inner-ear problem. Not pleasant, but more than likely better than the "catastrophic" alternates.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Again, Chris, I guess it's great news cunningly disguised as bad. On that note, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Chris said...

Cunning diguise exposed. I am taking it as great news. I am actually looking forward to get back to work! My pal Linda invited the lot of us over for Christmas dinner and it was nice to have some good old fashioned Italian food cooked by an Italian (brought back some childhood memories).