Thursday, December 30, 2004

Lorem Ipsum and the Midnight Cowboy

If this makes me a geek, then so be it...I find this interesting.

* * * * * * * * * *

And now, the top five movies I've seen in the year 2004 (thus far):
(1) Man of the Century
(2) Melvin Goes to Dinner
(3) Johnny English
(4) The Crucible (1996)
(5) Something's Gotta Give

* * * * * * * * * *

Confessions of a 40 year old man:
-I enjoy professional wrestling
-I watched "General Hospital" everyday for more than 20 years
-I own "The Ultimate Manilow"
-I've voted on American Idol
-I am somewhat acrophobic,severely emetophobic, and had no idea what cacophobia was until 2 minutes ago (fear of ugliness - is that hilarious or what?)

1 comment:

Jams said...

Happy New Year, Chris!!!!

And I think it's cool that you watch GH. I used to watch it back in the days when I didn't have to work for a living. The last I remember was the wedding of Luke and Laura. Only in a soap would a guy who raped a girl end up marrying her. Oy!