Saturday, December 11, 2004

A Milestone and an Update

First, the update. The medication is helping somewhat with the dizziness and the MRI is scheduled for tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 8:30. Currently, I am coping as best I could - there's not alot I could do, so mostly I sleep or lay down.

Now, the milestone...[Drum Roll] this is my 100th post. If From a Whisper to a Scream were a sitcom, I'd be in my 5th successful season at a cast party with a big cake and pondering syndication deals that would make me wealthy. However, since this is just me here in bloggerville, I'll leave you all good wishes and thanks for all of your support during this odd thing going on with my body, for reading and responding to my blog, and for sharing thoughts, observations, and experiences from your own live's.

I'm off to rest for a bit.

No comments: