Monday, January 31, 2005

Haiku-na Matata

In a recent email to a fellow blogger I discussed a little about what blogging has meant to me. I have had some wonderful exchanges, made some wonderful acquaintances, a few friends, and learned alot.

Today, as a tribute to the blogging community, I've composed some Haiku (or is it Haikus?) inspired by the wonderful people I've become connected to:

* * * * * * * * * *
I am not creepy
Just trying to share my heart
Uncommon, perhaps
* * * * * * * * * *
Prolific blogger
Exposed for the world to see
Each post, I am touched
* * * * * * * * * *
An ocean between
Two hearts, two dreamers, two worlds
One love spans the miles
* * * * * * * * * *
A free spirit flies
Mind, body, soul - down under
She will find herself
* * * * * * * * * *
I long to know you
To hear the words not spoken
Whisper to a scream
* * * * * * * * * *
This one is for Jams
Who validates what we do
A Blogger's treasure
* * * * * * * * * *
Wisdom of an age
A timeless fountain of joy
You have taught them well
* * * * * * * * * *

3 comments:

Jams said...

Whoa. I've never had anyone write a haiku about me. That is awesome! I'm a treasure! YAY!!!!!

Thanks, Chris. :)

jennifer said...

wow, chris, that is really cool! :)

Joy said...

I hope I'm not being presumptuous thanking you for the one I hope is about me. If so, thank you very much. Awwww! :-)