Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm a Teacher Damnit!


A couple of years ago the college decided to put together some new media kits. As such, they went berserk shooting all sorts of pictures to make the facility look all dapper. So one day, I get a call from one of the VP's asking if I can sub for someone in the teleconference room. Being the ham I am I said sure and ended up in much of the college's literature and even the web site. I'm normally all shirt and tie at work except when classes are not in session (as it was during the photo shoot). I reserve that time for extended dress down and grunt work. the stuff on the board is nonsense amde up on-the-fly for "effect" and all of the "students" are plants (fellow employees).

1 comment:

JC said...

I've recieved my fair share of college literature (approximately 6 tons of it), and I've always had the feeling the photos were not as candid and real as they make them look.

Thank you for proving my theory.