Saturday, January 15, 2005

When all of Your Dreams Come True (or Not)

Here's a "comment" that I found on yesterdays post about WalMart...


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Anonymous said...
Hi there,

Completely offtopic (sorry for that): I was Googling on 'vertigo emetophobic' and found your blog.
Is there any way I could send you an email? I searched your site for an address, but couldn't find one.

You can contact me at puck-at-puckspodium.com

Bye,

Puck

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So, out of curiosity, I went to Google and did a search for vertigo emetophibic and I came up first...


Way odd - Catch ya all later!

3 comments:

Jams said...

Ah well. At least "Puck" didn't do a search for eight inch cocks. See, Chris? It could've been a whole lot worse. :)

Chris said...

I'm not sure whether to be relieved that the search wasn't for "eight inch #@$%&" because I fear how you would have topped this comment! I'm not sure I've had a more entertaining combination of shock and laughter all in the same sentence in weeks. :)
Jammie baby - you rule!

Jams said...

Hey, glad to be of service, Chris! Any time you want some southern flavor mingled with a touch of insanity, just holler! :D