Thursday, April 28, 2005

Disturbing or Funny?

Both, I say. I was providing technical assistance to an individual who will remain nameless in this post when I looked up and saw what you will see in the photo below. My first reaction (to myself) was, "hmmm, somewhat unconventional but they are just instructional dolls used to teach prospective nurses - I'll leave it alone." Almost immediately afterward I realized that a photo-op like this dosen't come along too often and I just happened to have a digital camera in my pocket. So, like any good nut case, I snapped the photo and present it to all of you for your perusal.

Though I am fairly certain that the arrangement of these most frightening dolls is purely coincedental comedic, there is a defintive disturbing aspect that can't be ignored.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I say hilarious! There is not enough good doll sex in this world.

JC said...

Haha! I love it. Easily the coolest thing I've seen all week.