Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunflower Power

  • Thank Heaven for a good Sunday Sermon.
  • This has been a grueling two week period and I am exhauseted.
  • I'm glad the weather is nice. Over the past two days I've walked about 10 miles outdoors.
  • Just how did Caesar's salad really get its name?
  • Clorox wipes are a great product.
  • Michael O'Mahoney is probably the best writer the "masses" haven't heard of (yet).
  • I'm embarrassed to say that I've still only read one book in 2005 thus far.
  • Can someone tell me the specific difference between Linguica and Chourico?
  • If everybody knows that nobody does it like Sara Lee, does that make her a whore?
  • I don't care much any more for Carmen San Diego, but where in the world is Daisy Doria?
  • Why are pharmaceuticals so much less fun when you must rely on someone else to prescribe them?
  • Peace and Love to all. See ya later.

No comments: