Tuesday, May 03, 2005

200th Post Celebration

313 days ago I wrote my first post with the following to say, “I like the idea of extremes, especially the idea of one extreme to the other and the effect it can have when used in the context of various creative mediums such as art, music, poetry, etc. Over the course of time I hope to share some of me with all of you and hope that in return I'll learn something about myself, you, and how or if blogging has any relevance in my never ending quest to discover the who, what, why, where, and how of me.”

Two hundred posts later (or is it 199 posts later, since this is the 200th post?), I know that I have shared a lot of me, learned a few things about myself, met some wonderful people and learned a lot about some of you, and most importantly – that blogging is a truly relevant and significant form of communication. In fact, the events of just a few days ago when Michael and Jennifer were married proves that blogging can even be a vehicle for the realization of dreams, fate, destiny, and even love.

I suspect that in 52 days when I am searching for something to talk about, and decide to use the blog’s first anniversary as a topic, I’ll touch more on the last year and perhaps the thought will have stimulated a more interesting response to the idea of where things may go from here. The one thing I am certain of is that I love blogging and will continue to do so. I am so grateful to those of you with whom I’ve interacted and shared such wonderful creativity. See ya later!

No comments: