Thursday, May 26, 2005

Half the Size, Twice as Annoying


These newly acquired #'s 5 and 6 are of the "miniature" variety. You know the ones, half the size, yet twice as annoying. I am a big supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness (represented by the pink one) and even were a very tiny pink bow pin on my spring jacket...however, this car magnet is just another annoyance as are all of the others. This is the first time I've seen this black POW*MIA magnet, it's rather sporty for an obnoxious annoyance but thanks to the Magnet Renegades, it will no longer annoy drivers.

2 comments:

Egan said...

Wow, you have doubled my total. I need to get a move on it. I'm not sure I can take the breast cancer ones off of cars. They do serve a purpose or at least that's what I feel.

Chris said...

E-I too am passionate about Breast Cancer causes and I admit that was a difficult one (though less difficult considering it was "coupled" with the black POW one). However, I too am passionate about supporting our troops (especially in their quest to come home alive, safe, and healthy) --it all boils down to the grubby manufacturers of those magnets and their aggravating presence on the car in front of me, you, or anyone.
Peace brother!