Thursday, June 02, 2005

Blabberings

So, I've had off from work since last Friday and have laid low since that time trying to get some R&R. I am happy to say that I've managed to get some R&R and get a few things (very few) done around the house (most importantly getting the grill out of the garage and ready for use in the yard).

I've seen a couple of movies: Napolean Dynamite - I thought this was good but not nearly as good as everyone else appeared to think. The lead role was hysterical and perfectly played by John Heder but the film overall was good, not great. The Door in the Floor is entertaining drama starring one of my favorite all time actors, Jeff Bridges and features good performances by Kim Basinger (really), Mimi Rogers, and a terrific performance by child actor Elle Fanning (Dakota's little Sister).

The allergies have been a bit rough the last couple of days but I've been trying to tough it out without medication.

I just has a bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch! for breakfast (with soy milk of course) and it was better than I expected it to be.

I really hate exercising but have been doing it everyday - reward, I've lost 18 pounds (YAY!).

I'm outta here for now, last day off and I gotta get an oil change and have my tires rotated.

Peace and love to all of you.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Kashi with soy is my breakfast, too!

Watch ND again. It's funnier when you think about it.

Joy said...

I agree with your movie reviews. Hope you're feeling better soon. I've been having allergy problems from some mutant strain of pollen out there, too.