Monday, October 16, 2006

Early Morning Wake Up Call

So I have the day off but I still am awake, showered, shaved, and dressed while typing this at 6:30 a.m. Am I off my rocker? Of course, but most of you know that already.

My wife is amidst an overnight shift and someone has to get the little one off to school! Plus, I plan on bringing my car into the shop for an oil change, and and inspection of the cooling system following the horror show in Canada a few months ago. I have that nervous cramp thing going on in my tummy fearing the worst; I hate the car at the dealership fear, but they sometimes find bad things and charge lots of cash. Hopefully my giant box of coffee will help as it usually does to ease the financial burden.

I bring the "guys" a "box of joe" (Dunkin Donuts boxes 10 cups of coffee) every time I bring my car in and thus far, it had never failed to save me money. Little gestures go a long way.

Off for now, perhaps I'll touch base again later on.

No comments: