Monday, October 23, 2006

Help Desk Humor (etc.)

I was perusing work orders in the help desk system and this one struck me, "Printer in admissions office is printing dirty things, please look at it." - - -Ya gotta love it.

I highly recommend the audiobook versions of all of David Sedaris' books. They are funny enough to read, but hearing him (with occasional assistance from his sister Amy) is just a laugh riot.

I can't seem to get a return call from my brother or sister-in-law, but I am getting rather cozy with their voice mail.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Rev. Susan Richmond, who is recovering from surgery. I love you Susan, come back soon.

I miss Jenn and Steve, Dr. Liz, the "Holiday Bunch", and a real day off.

Ya just gotta love this...


Hug someone that you love.

No comments: