Sunday, December 24, 2006

RetroMemeSpective

I snatched this from Ficken Chingers
Here's how it works. Go into your archives from 2006 and post the first sentence of the first post from each month. Sounds like fun, huh? Like I said last year, this could either be fun or incredibly boring. You don't have to explain them, but I thought I would go ahead and give a short explanation.

January: “I was at Logan Airport earlier today and there was an unusual number of pets traveling today.”

February: “The title is a reference to the old joke ‘How many ________________ does it take to screw in a light bulb?’”

March: “I made it back into Logan Airport at just about the scheduled 4:50pm landing time but hit a snafu once I got to my car and headed out to the MassPike.”

April: “I loved The Sixth Sense but was disappointed at Unbreakable and hated Signs so much that I never bothered to watch The Village (anyone with anything positive to say on The Village that might sway me to give it a whirl?).”

May: “My brother and I once discussed (boy, now that I think about it, it must have been 10 or 15 years ago) the passage of time having realized how quickly it seems to pass, and how as we get older, time seems to move faster and faster.”

June: “708 days ago I started this little thing after a conversation with my friend Jill.”

July: “Here's the text of an email I sent to all of my colleagues via the Chat distribution list; which was designed to be used to communicate to the college community about non college-specific issues.”

August: “I am busy prepping for vacation so I thought I'd take some time to offer you these funny comics that came across my desk at some time in the past.”

September: “My recently turned eight year old daughter and I have read to each other forever.”

October: “My first experience with outlet shopping should have set the tone and kept me from every going back.”

November: “A couple of weeks ago I noticed something on my neck that I thought was an insect bite.”

December: “I can't let this day go by without a Happy Birthday shout out to my dear friend Jenn.”

No comments: