Sunday, January 28, 2007

Quietude

So I have been battling laryngitis all weekend which nobody seems to care about. It's all for the best I guess...

I saw the movie Flightplan with Jodie Foster yesterday. I enjoyed it though I wish it wasn't so obvious that all would be perfect at the end.

What a difference a humidifier makes.

I've been watching my weight lately, and unfortunately it's been on the rise. Time to turn the tide.

The Oreo Double Stuff cookie is perfect.

I remember as a kid being allowed to stay up on Sunday night's until Trapper John, M.D. was over. It was always bittersweet watching the show then going to sleep knowing that once it was time to wake up, it was time for school. More than 30 years later it's funny that the same applies for me considering that I work in a school.

Peace and Love!

No comments: