Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sky Lights and Photographer Whore

The skylight in my master bath has been leaking for some time so it's time to replace it. I had a contractor over yesterday and am waiting for a quote. Next major project is to remodel that entire bathroom. The original design isn't just old and tired, it's a disaster! It's a fairly small room with a shower stall and no ventilation fan which causes mold problems...yuck! Time to redo the thing and (as Tim Gun would say) make it work.

The photographer that took photos at Lucy's Pinning ceremony posted photos on the web for purchase. The darn "whore" wants $9.00 for a 4x6...get a friggin' life! There's no need to rape new graduates who haven't got that kind of cash.

I am watching the season premeire of American Idol, the first phase of the auditions and as usual, they don't disappoint. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are delusional.

1 comment:

Egan said...

Did you enjoy the shots of Seattle on American Idol?

My Ironman photos cost about the same damn price if not more.

Good luck with your skylights. Your blog is the second one I've read today where someone had leak issues with their skylights.