Saturday, February 17, 2007

But I Fell Asleep

I planned on coming over here for a chat last evening but I fell asleep. Wifey and daughter are off on a trip to Brasil so I was up Thursday night until past midnight, then had to wake up at 2 am to see off the traveling two and then I went back to sleep only to wake up again at 5:45 to get ready for work.

I made it through my day at work but was exhausted after I returned home. I went upstairs to watch some TV in bed at around 8pm and fell asleep. I woke up around 3am. I did the only logical thing at that time, drank a YooHoo, brushed my teeth then went back to sleep and awoke around 9 am and here I am (after of course a toasted bagel with some Smart Balance).

So, now that I've told my extremely boring story, I have nothing interesting left to say for the moment. Until I do...

No comments: