Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oliver is Crazy and I'm not Lazy

Oliver, my cat, has a complete fascination with the computer. I have a notebook computer on the coffee table that I typically use while hanging on the sofa and watching TV (nice life I have). Anyway, the darn cat hops up next to it, stares down the screen, then tries to attack the mouse pointer. Funny thing is sometimes he even reaches behind the monitor to try to grab the thing from behind. It's cute for all of three seconds and no matter how many times you pull him away, the persistent little feline comes right back.

BREAKING NEWS
It's not really all that shocking all things considered, but the death of Anna Nicole Smith at age 39 is still both sad and tragic.
I pray that her young child will find peace and happiness somehow in this all to cruel world.

No comments: