Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Night One Liners and a Picture I Took When I was in Canada Last Summer

Elvis Costello has been kicking musical ass for 30 years.
Perez Hilton is on fire.
My cat is sleeping (again).
Shout out to Steph in Con Ed.
I can’t wait to try me some Americone Dream.
The combination of Chocolate and Orange gets more delicious as I grow older.
I’ve felt lonely even when there are people around.
“They don’t write like that anymore.”
If you haven’t read The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran, what are you waiting for?
Cell phones should be solar powered.
I miss “The Doctor” very much.
I hooked up my stereo to some motivational speakers.
I heard a tree fell in the forest.
I was in a mall today for the first time in quite a while and it made me feel old, very old.
I can’t swim and I have a fear of the water.
Slavery still exists and people still die of AIDS.
Shout out to the son of Mike Chepiga.
Martin Scorcese is way overrated as a filmmaker.
Giada DeLaurentiis is smoking hot.
Baseball fever!

No comments: