Thursday, March 15, 2007

Baby Please Don't Snow

After a few beautiful days, tonight the forecast is for a whopping heap of snow. Now you may recall my Valentine dilemma when my winter without moving snow plan went to shit. I had planned on leaving the snow thrower in the shed all year giving it a very well deserved season off. However, with the pending forecast and the remnants of 2/14 just fading away now and the memory of how difficult it was to navigate my driveway for the last few weeks - I moved the snow thrower from the shed to the garage and filled up the gas can in anticipation of the pending Nor'easter. What poetic justice it would be if the storn passes.

I don't understand why bread and butter pickles are called bread and butter pickles but I like them anyway.

For some I'd reason, I'd like a literal example of a gross understatement.

Knick Knack Patty Whack Give a Dog a Bone.

Peace Out!

No comments: