Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Shipping News

Life in New England after a snow storm is all about being able to navigate around mountains of giant dirty snow cones. Spring is now upon us and here in New England, that really doesn't mean much but we remain hopeful that snow will no longer be a factor, but nobody puts their snow throwers back in storage until the latter part of April, just in case.

While nothing close to an expert, I did an assessment of the collaterla damage on my snow thrower and it appears to be a relatively simple fix in replacing the traction drive cable. I was pleasantly surprised that the replacement cable only costs $6.33. However,I as uttlerly pissed off that I had to pay $6.99 shipping to get the $6.33 cable delivered to me; that should be illegal.

If you haven't seen the movie whose title is the same as that of this post, I highly recommend that you do so, it was teriffic.

Did you know that during passover, kosher Coca Cola is a big seller in and out of the Jewish community. The reason - it's made with real sugar as opposed to corn syrup.

No comments: