Monday, March 26, 2007

Wacky Spam

This has to be one of the oddest spam emails I've ever received - I have no clue what to make of it:

From: Pinar Pfeiffer [pinawlodfeifbun@gmail.com]
To: From a Whisper to a Scream
Subject:Re: new vamur

Consider reality. You are mobile, cher Jim while I am, so to speak, situation I excused myself and went for a jog. Returned sweating feinted a fist at his jaw, saw him move to block it. Kept turning in men, I remember that all too clearly. Unclean indeed! No women answer to that question was pretty obvious. I nearly fell after them What had wakened me? their bondage. You will find that Mata will be able to advise you on censorious than I had intended, cut through the peaceful scene. reached down and opened a valve and I could hear the gurgle of liquid First the Esc and now this. Our humble harp player reveals hidden cultures have been formed here as like found like. Or violent men the one who will be helped the most by your understanding of this numberless rustlers. object? rule. Men who act like women. Here we hearken back to the days of the rehearse the stuff and hopefully gain at least a moderate level of

Everything you see here in red is exactly as it was sent to me. Note the subject line indicating this is a reply, to a "new vamur" of all things. Oh, what the hell is a "vamur"? I really have no clue what the heck this is all about. I find it somewhat interesting that is just ends. Did the author have in mind a specific number of words to include before they thought the reader would lose interest realizing that it was spam? Perhaps is is an attempt at a cliffhanger for a spam yet to come. Or, maybe I am supposed to figure out that the sender wants me to complete it and send it back for a spanking prize (or maybe just a spanking).

Oh well, it's out of my system now. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

egan said...

Again Chris, I'm sorry my email arrived in such a weird format. I will improve on this with my future offerings.

Chris said...

Egan, I thought you were Pinot Pfeiffer, not Pinar - my bad.