Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter and Stuff

Happy Easter!

So, I received an email from the bath contractor today, on Easter, asking if I wanted to move forward because one of his other proposals decided they wanted to move forward faster. Why does home ownership require such decisions, which are blurred in my current sickly condition?

While I haven't had alot of experience with contractors, I can say that this guy is by far the most professional - and I just need to put this job behind me. In fact, the first guy who I gave a chance to was the guy I've used for my kitchen floors and my hardwoods. He is a nice guy but very unprofessional and unreliable in the grand scheme of things. I can't tell you how many times during the wood floor install he actually "called out sick". I like him personally and will give him a chance at some future jobs but I'm convinced it's time for a change when it comes to this bathroom project.

My throat currently feels as if I swallowed a hundred or so double-edged razor blades and they are all lodged firmly in my throat. I must go gently sip my Sleepytime tea with lemon now - goodbye.

No comments: