Monday, April 02, 2007

Opening Day 2007

I had the day off from work today and as I type this, my New York Yankees are playing the first game of the 2007 season. Currently, in the bottom of the 7th, tied at 5, the Yankees are playing a fairly sloppy fame - but Hey, it's early. A-Rod just scored the go-ahead run; it's 6-5 Yankees!

We are soon to embark on a bathroom (master bath) rennovation project that will start with replacing the leaky, old, crappy skylight with one that would actually pass current building code and aditionally offer high tech glass and the sort. Soon after, total demolition of the current bathroom and a custom tile shower stall will replace the prefabricated crappy shower stall currently in place along with a ventilation system that was left out on the original construction. I can't get over how friggin' expensive it is but it needs to be done. Without ventilation the mold growth has been difficult to keep up with and in the long run it will be cleaner and healthier.

It's cold out today. I still love my Roomba, Apple needs to make iTunes a good program, and Hips Don't Lie.

No comments: