Thursday, May 03, 2007

Drained

As the semester comes to a close, I must confess that I am drained, exhausted, wiped out. In my class tonight, I completed all of the course material and now must prepare my students for the final, that is, those who haven't earned an exemption from the final - which I now need to compute.

My pal John, and his sister Danielle are hosting their annual fundraiser for breast cancer research in honor of their Mom, Carol who was one of the most beautiful people I ever knew - this Friday night. I so dearly wish I could make the trip down but that unfortunately can't happen. For those of you in NYC that wanna have some fun and contribute to a good cause, here's the info: Metro 53, E. 53rd St. Between 1st and 2nd Aves.(www.metro53.com)-Open Bar, Appetizers and DJ-$60 Per Person. Alternatively, if you wish to make a contribution, click here.

Meanwhile, I'm the least physically ready for the 20 mile Walk for Hunger than in previous years but having done three, I hope that knowing what I am in for will compensate.

Joshua Bell - way cool.

1 comment:

egan said...

I'll be there man... okay, in spirit I'll be there tonight. Have a great weekend buddy and best of luck getting some rest and relaxation.