Thursday, May 17, 2007

Finals

Today was the last day of class and I gave my final exam. Actually, because I completed the course early, students had the option of doing part of the final last week and completing it this evening. I had my geek-filled Excel spreadsheet all ready and waiting for the final grades at which point the final grade computation was quite simple and quick.

Melinda is gone from Idol. She was, is my favorite as a singer but I can understand why she doesn't fit the "American Idol" formula. I think she'll be successful if she chooses to be - she really is an outstanding singer.

It's a tough choice between the Blake and Jordin. Jordin is the better singer and fits the formula better. However, Blake is very unique. I really have no concept as to how to make those beat box sounds.

No comments: