So I chose to use the "update" feature on blogger and without getting technical, it took away my fancy schmancy logo at the top of the blog replacing it with drab straight text. Once I figure out how to replace it with my snazzy logo, I will.
I spent some time cutting boxes and cardboard to the required 2'x2' size for recycling. There was quite a mountain of cardboard in the garage but it's getting under control.
I traded in lots of cans today for $13.00 in cold hard cash.
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!
Sunday Update - Obviously I figured out how to get the logo back - it was actually easy.