Thursday, June 28, 2007

This Post Includes the "C" Word, the Bad One!

Anne Coulter is a normal man's nightmare, a hot cunt! This bitch is so darn lethal I almost find it hard to believe that even she believes the shit that come out of her mouth. Someone need the fuck the conservative right out of that cunt.

Now that I got that off my chest, I've been waxing nostalgic over board games. In particular, the quest for a particular board game of my childhood called Payday. Turns out it's out-of-print. The version I played came out in 1975. There was a version release in the 90's and evidently, a 30th anniverary version, both variations of the original - which is what I wanted to get my hands on. In comes eBay and $5 (plus $8 shipping) later, I am the proud owner of this...





To round out my 70's revival, I borrowed this CD box set from the library and now am enjoying it via my iPod:

No comments: