As I write this on Friday at 6:38pm, I have written 71 of the 100 things about me and find it more and more difficult each time. This has been something of a therapy session as well as a walk down memory lane. Enjoy 26-50, more to come.
26. I am a big Howard Stern fan.
27. I love to cook.
28. I love to bake.
29. The first concert I ever went to was Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden.
30. Shaving is my least favorite daily necessity.
31. I have more than 2,000 music CD’s.
32. I have been to the Republic of Kiribati.
33. I’ve worn glasses since the 4th grade.
34. I love magic and have performed for friends and children.
35. I have 2 dental implants.
36. I collected stamps as a young boy (I still have them).
37. I was a boy scout.
38. I’ve seen Blue Man Group 4 times (3 times in Boston, once in Las Vegas).
39. I went to Catholic School for 12 years and was never fondled by a priest.
40. I heart Amy Sedaris and can’t walk past an issue of The New Yorker without checking if there’s an essay by David Sedaris.
41. I’ve had five cats in my life: Cocoa, Ernie, Gabby, Tuffy, and Oliver (my current cat).
42. I spent a lot of years working in retail environments growing up and as a result have become desensitized to most holidays (especially Christmas).
43. I’ve written a rap song. I also wrote a song, on a dare, called “My Giraffe Hurts” which I performed at my friends Jerry’s 30th birthday party to complete the dare.
44. It makes me mental when someone refers to desktop wallpaper as a “screen saver”.
45. I have eaten an entire dog biscuit.
46. I smoked a cigarette for the first time at the age of 8 (thanks to my brother’s corruption). I am not a smoker – that’s some yucky stuff.
47. I once went to a Halloween party dressed as Harpo Marx and didn’t talk for the entire time.
48. My belly button is an insie.
49. I once owned a bass guitar that I named “Suzanne” because at the time Lou Reed had a new song called “I Love You Suzanne.”
50. I think Angelina Jolie is skanky and overrated on almost every level.