- I love country music.
- I didn’t go to my high school prom because I was too afraid to ask the girl I wanted to go with.
- Years later, the girl I wanted to go with told me she waited for me to ask her to the prom.
- If there were one thing I had to pick that I could not live without it would be music.
- I have eaten calf brains.
- I cry.
- I wear a size 11 shoe (give or take ½ size depending on the shoe).
- My current car is the fourth car I’ve owned, but the first that I bought brand new.
- I don’t enjoy the beach.
- I love to watch lightning.
- I’ve written more than 50 poems.
- I am a lifelong New York Yankees fan.
- I believe in God.
- I was born and raised Roman Catholic.
- I am no longer Roman Catholic (I am now an Episcopalian).
- I am a middle child.
- I have performed stand-up comedy.
- I can’t swim.
- I did a radio show in college.
- I am ticklish.
- I consider Roy Orbison as the greatest singer of all time.
- I’ve gotten down on one knee and proposed marriage to Joan Jett.
- I have appeared in Relix, the Grateful Dead Magazine.
- I’ve been in a movie (Fast Forward), though only made it on the rental box.
- I, along with members of my family, auditioned for Family Feud.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
100 Things...the first 25
Years in the making, years of avoidance, years of procrastination...here are the first 25 (in no particular order) of my 100 things about me list: