Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Out Like a Light


I don't get it, but I am so friggin' tired. I got home last night after struggling to stay awake for the very short drive from work and just crashed on my couch only to wake up around 1 am and then get up into bed. Were I a complete paranoid, I'd say I'd been drugged or ate some bad fish or took the wrong medication – but I suspect it's just my body telling me to slow down and take a me day soon, or else.
Since I am not at the same computer as the remainder of my 100 things list, you'll all have to wait until tonight for 76-100 my little pretties.
I am concurrently reading "The 6th Target" by James Patterson and "Four to Score" by Janet Evanovich. Lindsay Boxer, the main character in the Patterson series is totally hot, at least the way my imagination has conjured her up. I've heard rumors that Reese Witherspoon has been tapped to play the role of Stephanie Plum when they finally make a film version, but I've already cast Eva Mendes – so F.U. Hollywood hotshot know-it-alls.
One last follow-up with the cardiologist at 4:30 this afternoon – I suspect all is fine but looking forward to hearing him say so. Shoot, I just remembered I need to run home because I forgot some Springsteen stuff I meant to give to the doctor – he's a Jersey native and a fellow Springsteen fan.
Peace 4 Now.

2 comments:

Airam said...

Yes definitely a sign that your body needs to rejuvinate!!

Good luck at your appointment!

Chris said...

Airam - I'm gonna take taht day real soon. Any the doctor gave me a clean bill of health!