- Today is my cousin Annalisa's (Cuzzup) birthday; HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZZUP!
- I am currently reading "High Five", the fifth book in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.
- My perfect casting of Stephanie Plum would be Eva Mendes.
- I listened to the soundtrack to "Grease" (the movie) this weekend.
- October 2nd is just 45 days away; that's when the new Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band CD will be released (I am so there for that).
- I have just about had it up to here (familiar hand motion around my neckish area) with people bitching about how much they hate their jobs as if they are being held hostage.
Egan – your whole world has changed, but as crazy as it is, it's without a doubt a change for the better. I know that you will fall into your groove before long. Remember to take good care of yourself so that you will be able to take good care of Anna and N-Po.
Sprizee – I am so glad that your dad is doing well with his recovery. I hope that all turns out fine with your eye. If anyone can make it cool to drive a "huge Ford Taurus" it's you for sure.
Jill – Home ownership 2.0, and in a new state – the property values in Portland are about to rise for sure.
Joy – I look forward to hopefully meeting you if you make it up here to New England. I really enjoy the reading your perspective on things. My all of your technical woes remain in the past.
Brookem – How cool is it to have a new blogger friend that skrinkers only a hop, skip , and a jump away? Very cool if you ask me. You have a great sense of humor, a cool cat, and have shared space in a photograph with me; that's good stuff.
ARM – You are infectiously entertaining and so filled with everything that makes friendship such a wonderful thing. Perhaps one of the most endearing things about you was this "I got married in an apple orchard and our reception was in a barn." That says so much about who you are and I think it's wonderful.
Airam – I love that you are a teacher and can't wait to read your blog over this coming academic year. Education is something I am passionate about and I am always interested in other educator's perspective.
To be continued (I am exhausted and need to get some sleep)…