- I've accepted an invitation to be a contributor to this book blog.
- Here's a shout out to Jane and John; loyal readers and great friends - I Love You.
- Sorry about the delay in podcast #3, i think it's going to be worth the wait.
- Congratulations to Tom Glavine, A-Rod, and Barry Bonds.
- As much fun as I had at the reunion/block party this past Saturday, I really missed karaoke.
- Terry Fator is by far and away the best ventriloquist I have ever seen.
- Ever wanted to nuke things in the microwave just to see what would happen? Go here.
- Hillary in 2008 - that's how I am rollin'.
- Dave Granlund is one of my favorite true New England personalities.
- People who work at Radio Shack, ease up on the "Can I help you" - at least let the door close behind me before you attack.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Bullets Over Broadway
Okay, so not over Broadway and not bullets as in ammo - bullets as in these: