Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bullets Over Broadway

Okay, so not over Broadway and not bullets as in ammo - bullets as in these:

  • I've accepted an invitation to be a contributor to this book blog.
  • Here's a shout out to Jane and John; loyal readers and great friends - I Love You.
  • Sorry about the delay in podcast #3, i think it's going to be worth the wait.
  • Congratulations to Tom Glavine, A-Rod, and Barry Bonds.
  • As much fun as I had at the reunion/block party this past Saturday, I really missed karaoke.
  • Terry Fator is by far and away the best ventriloquist I have ever seen.
  • Ever wanted to nuke things in the microwave just to see what would happen? Go here.
  • Hillary in 2008 - that's how I am rollin'.
  • Dave Granlund is one of my favorite true New England personalities.
  • People who work at Radio Shack, ease up on the "Can I help you" - at least let the door close behind me before you attack.
Over and out, for now.

12 comments:

brookem said...

ha, i love the microwave one!

Airam said...

I'm so glad you joined the blog!

Airam said...

Book blog that is!

ARM said...

More bullet points! yesterday must have been the day for them!

You're congratulating Barry Bonds? That's funny - I just added him to my "things I'm over" bullet point list.

I have wanted to nuke things in a microwave to see what would happen. Thanks for the link.

Chris said...

Brookem - those guys are pioneers, don't you think?

Airam - I am looking forward to seeing how it comes together.

Airam - the Book blog that is!

ARM - It was a bullet kind of day. Regardless of controversy, barry Bonds, in my opinion, deserves accolades for his accomplishment. Didn't you just love the Christmas lights in the microwave?

sprizee said...

Chris, I think you should write a post about why you went to Radio Shack in the first place. As far as I know, there is no excuse for this.

;^)

radioactive girl said...

You rock for the microwave link! My kids have been asking me questions lately that have me worried. They say things like "what if we put...in themicrowave? What would happen?" I think they know not to actually try things, but providing them a link would ease my mind a little!

Chris said...

Sprizee - Point well taken.

Radioactive Girl - I knew somehow, someday this blog would be put to good use.

Joy said...

Neat microwave site! I thought the tomato would explode but sort of knew about a few of the other things for intentional and accidental reasons. The Christmas lights were really cool.

I'm so glad to know about this book blog and will link it and read it regularly. I'm glad you joined them.

Chris said...

Joy - "for incidental and accidental reasons", you crack me up.

I'm not nearly as prolific a reader as some of the other folks on the book blog but I am looking forward to stretching my blogging horizons - I hope you enjoy it and if you wish to contribute, there is pretty much an open invite.

Joy said...

Neat! I might take you up on that invitation. Thanks!

Well, you know ... a microwave, curiosity, objects ... what can I say?

Chris said...

Joy, click this
link
for more details on the book blog and how to be a contributor. Despite
me being the reference (:) LOL), I am sure Maria would be happy to add you as a
contributor.