Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Meet the New Boss

Bruce Springsteen has a new CD coming out featuring The E-Street Band. The CD titled Magic is due out on 10/2. The first single, "Radio Nowhere" is available free for one week only on iTunes. If you're interested, CLICK HERE. Clink on the picture of the CD cover and be transported to Bruce's official we site and get information on the tour. I've seen this bad boy 8 times, specfuckingtacular!

And to completely geek this post out, here are the lyrics:

Radio Nowhere
by Bruce Springsteen
I was tryin' to find my way home
But all I heard was a drone
Bouncing off a satellite
Crushin' the last lone American night
This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?
This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?

I was spinnin' 'round a dead dial
Just another lost number in a file
Dancin' down a dark hole
Just searchin' for a world with some soul

This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?
This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?
Is there anybody alive out there?

I just want to hear some rhythm
I just want to hear some rhythm
I just want to hear some rhythm
I just want to hear some rhythm

I want a thousand guitars
I want pounding drums
I want a million different voices speaking in tongues

This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?
This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?
Is there anybody alive out there?

I was driving through the misty rain
Searchin' for a mystery train
Boppin' through the wild blue
Tryin' to make a connection to you

This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?
This is radio nowhere, is there anybody alive out there?
Is there anybody alive out there?

I just want to feel some rhythm
I just want to feel some rhythm
I just want to feel your rhythm
I just want to feel your rhythm
I just want to feel your rhythm
I just want to feel your rhythm
I just want to feel your rhythm
I just want to feel your rhythm

Copyright © Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)© 2007 Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Inc.Privacy Policy

6 comments:

radioactive girl said...

Specfuckingtacular is such an awesome word!

Chris said...

Radioactive Girl - Thanks, Bruce is the only Noun I've described with that word.

ARM said...

Thanks for the heads up on the free song. Wow...that is some good stuff like I haven't heard in a long time and will probably buy the full album in October.

And I agree...specfuckingtacular is my new favourite word.

Chris said...

ARM - You are most welcome. I love the song too but truth be told, it's hard for me not to love anything by Bruce. Glad you lik the word.

Airam said...

Is he still the boss?

Chris said...

Airam - with a new avatar! Yes, he is definitely still the boss.