Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The 700 Club

One thousand one hundred and eighty two days ago I wrote my first post here and today I write my seven hundredth. I wrote "Over the course of time I hope to share some of me with all of you and hope that in return I'll learn something about myself, you, and how or if blogging has any relevance in my never ending quest to discover the who, what, why, where, and how of me."

I don't think anyone whose ever read my blog would argue that I have shared more than just some of me and all of the dialog I've had from all of you (and many who've since left the Blogosphere) has been enriching in many ways.

I love every so often to take a brief step back and think about what blogging means to me. One of the best things, and most surprising in alot of ways, is how many genuinely wonderful people I have met. Through your words, I have had the chance to learn not only about all of you but myself, and the human condition and how it affects all of us in different ways and in similar ways.

I want you all to know how grateful I am to all of you. Everyone who blogs including those I haven't or may not ever meet. Especially to those of you who I have met and do interact with regularly. Though I've accomplished much of what I set out to do, I know that I can never stop learning about anything or anyone, especially myself.

Until 701...with Love, Respect, and Admiration.

8 comments:

brookem said...

rock on chris! i know im glad that our paths have crossed in the blogosphere!

Chris said...

Brookem - Thanks so much. I too am glad, especially that you're right in my back yard.

Airam said...

Wow 700! I wonder if my blog will ever see that number. It seems so far away considering I'm still in the 200's. Glad I met you! Can't wait to do our podcast ... woot!

Chris said...

Airam - In the words of Tony Robbins, or was it Tony Little? "Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it..You can do it!"

I'm looking forward to our podcast as well and am grateful to ahve met you.

armalicious said...

700?! Wow...congrats!

radioactive girl said...

I love your attitude about this! How awesome! I am so happy to have "met" you!

Chris said...

Armalicious - Thanks! COme back soon.

Chris said...

Radioactive Girl - Thanks. You are an extraordinary person whom I've learned alot from.