Saturday, September 01, 2007

Moonlighting

I've made mention of the book blog here but it's Labor Day weekend and September 1st, which means it warrants mentioning again. The brainchild of Airam, Book Me In is simply a dynamic collection of book reviews by the people who read them. If you're looking for something new to read or jsut want to check out what someone else thought of a book and share your commentary, please stop by and show the love (or not). But please, stop by.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I frequent the book blog and on occasion will even write one of the reviews. Despite that fact, I urge you all to stop over and be a part of this wonderful project.

3 comments:

Airam said...

Thanks for your newest review! It's nice to get different genres in there!

Chris said...

Airam - You are most welcome.

ARM said...

Isn't the book blog the coolest? I heart it very much. Airam rocks.

Now I"m off to read your latest review.

Have a great weekend!